Sunday, February 7, 2010

8/2/2010 a very busy day .........~.~

8/2/2010 today i feel very tired because today get so many homeworks.........
besides that today my school teachers had a meeting so i need go class call all the prefect to control the students.....

luckily all the guru displin had come to help us to control all the students .......thanks all teachers

hope fully that i can finish my homeworks and can do my jobs with full responsibility ............

happy chinese new year is coming soon ........my brother also will come back to hometown ............so happy because i will be meet my brother and play games with he ...............wakakakakaka

gong xi fa cai and happy chinese new year to all my family,sibling ,cousin,teachers ,friends,and all other friends that i know them .............

No comments:

Post a Comment