Friday, October 29, 2010

almost finish my study at secondary school (SMK PENGKALAN LEBAI MAN )


30/10/2010 i never countdown the date when i will meet SPM , this because if i count it , i will be scare and sad ........so i feel i just need try my best and done well in spm only .....

one day and one day gone like that only ......the time for me to stay in pengkalan lebai man had been shorter and shorter ,the day that i can meet you all decrease linearly (physic concept) with the day that i can stay in smk plm . after this month everyone will fly away to catch up their dreams ,me also include in the group.

therefore after this month i cant meet you all like usually at school ....i cant chat with your guys at canteen , cant duty with you all , cant catch some of you go to bilik disiplin already , cant go in and out and chat with teachers in staf room , cant take photo with you all , cant celebrate and join school activities with you all , cant go around the school , cant always say ''hello'' to you all , cant saw you all manja-manja already , cant saw you all smile , cant saw you all cry or laugh , cant do all the things i usually done with you guys ........and alot of other things , everyone will finish secondary school with spm as the end .....when that time , sure you all will get same feeling like me ......

i will miss you all , all the good memories i will keep in mind , all the knowledge and teaching you all give to me , all the gifts you all give to me , and many and many ....

i will appreciate the rest of time that i can be with you all .....thanks you all ,teachers , brothers , sisters .....you all just like my brothers and sisters......

thanks you all for accompany me for this five years , four years , three years , two years , and this is the last years 2010 .

i dont know what can i say already , really really thanks to you all because be my teachers , and brothers and sisters .....

No comments:

Post a Comment