Monday, May 16, 2011

Learning how to communicate with other

Today 16 May 2011, Monday, I go to school as normal and celebrate hari guru in S.M.K.Khir Johari. All the program running as normal.

After the celebration, I needed walked to other school (S.M.K.ST.TERESA) to wait my father’s bus. When I reached the school, there was raining, and I was nervous because I didn’t have place to stay away from the rain. Luckily, there got a stall which sell fish crackers, nugget, drinks, and other. I went stay at there and brought some food from them. They were very nice guys, they gave me extra crackers, and gave a place for me to stay.

From here I getting know that we must be polite to the other, and respect other. If we want other to respect to us , we must respect them first. So after this we must smile and polite when meet anyone. There was no harm that we respect to the other.

END …….^^

No comments:

Post a Comment