Friday, June 3, 2011

MEET THREE NURSES WHO ARE VERY FRIENDLY

1-6-2011 (WEDNESDAY), today I take care my grandfather who now stays at Hospital Sultan Abdul Halim. I stay at there start from 2.00pm until 7.30pm. Within this period I meet three nurses, they are ‘Hajar’, ‘Aminah’, ‘Hajimi’ . At there, we chat about my education, their hometown, their education experience and other. Because of them, I am not so lonely because got someone to chat with me. Besides that, I also feel very happy because got three new friends.

They are coming from Kelantan, Negeri Sembilan and Terengganu. They also call me write their name in mandarin, so here are the name that I suggest:
Hajar-哈家-facebook (Micciey Pinky)
Aminah-阿米娜-facebook (Atiey Lavender)
Hamizah-哈密炸
Besides that, me also teach them some simple mandarin words. They are very funny and playful. They also call my grandfather with mandarin (公公). This make me and my grandfather laugh at there.

We can meet each other because we got jodoh. We must know to appreciate other by not care their jobs, religion, and other. Besides that, we also need smile to other people because this action won’t harm to our health but can bring happiness to the other including ourself.

This all are the memories of me and three friendly nurses. Hopefully we will meet again all kakak (jie jie).

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment