Friday, June 3, 2011

Confirm study STPM already

Today 4/6/2011 (Saturday), result for appeal of matriculation come out already, and I am not in the list. I feel very angry and disappointed at that time, but after my family gives me some advises I become more cool down and rational. My mum tell me that I didn’t in the list of matriculation is better, because certificate of STPM is recognize by all university either in Malaysian or oversea. But certificate of matriculation is just recognizing by Malaysian university only. Besides that, students who complete the STPM is much more knowledgeable compare to matriculation students, however matriculation sure got students that who are very good in study ones. Therefore, starting from now me will try my best and put all my effort in STPM. I hope that I can get a very very good result in 2012.

THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment