Monday, June 6, 2011

DON’T GIVE UP WHEN MEET ANY PROBLEM

7/6/2011 (Tuesday), today I do revision on biology. In the starting, I feel that biology is very difficult and when I read through the note, my mood become bad and bad. Then whatever I read, all I cannot remember. Because of this, I close the note and go for a walk. Suddenly, my brain refreshes back some my memory when I study at S.J.K(C). Pekan Lama. I still remember every day after school, I would buy ice-cream from an uncle. The uncle name is 林伯伯, his age now I feel about >70 or > 80 already. If for normal person, now I feel uncle lim already can stay in home and enjoy his life already. But he still cycles his bicycle and goes to usual places for sell his ice-cream. Every time when I buy ice-cream from him, uncle lim will give me extra ice-cream, he bring many happiness to me. I am very happy because I get the chance to meet you, I feel proud to you-uncle lim and I respect you very very much.




His spirit make me awake that I can not easy to give up. He already so old but still working, I now just 18 years old, so should I give up study biology? After I ask myself this question, I become more concentrated in what I read through and become more relax already. Hopefully uncle lim stay in pink and take care your health uncle lim. Uncle lim like a kind of power that make me not easy to give up when meet any problem.

THANKS YOU UNCLE LIM

No comments:

Post a Comment