Thursday, June 24, 2010

my parents are very happy when i done something to them


24/6/2010 : on 20/6/2010 is father's day .on that day after i back from school i go to nearest market to buy an ice-cream .....that ice-cream only cost RM1.80....before i gave it to my father i afraid my father will said me waste money .....but what i assumed all not happen at all .....when i gave the ice-cream to my father my father felt very happy ......when saw my father so happy me also feel very happy....from this cases that i learned that prizes is not counted by how much it cost but is our sincere ......

after few days that is my mother birthday .......on that day i done the samething also .....i buy the same ice-cream for my mum ......my mum also very happy .....i also very happy at that time .........

so at here i also want encourage everyone.......when our home get any ceremony,we must attends dont make our parent felt that they are ignored......

remember parents only get two ..that is mum and dad ....if want more also can ......we must appreciate them before too late ......

the end ...

No comments:

Post a Comment